“Off to the Emerald City!”
Greetings PCA/ACA Conference Attendees!
We hope you’re packing your bags and getting ready for the trip to Seattle. It’s going to be great!
- Bring the appropriate VGA adapter for your laptop (the standard VGA cable, a standard 3.5 mm Audio cable and speakers are provided in the presentation room). We’re told the projectors DO have HDMI capability, but you will need your own HDMI cables.
- We will have wifi available, but we recommend downloading videos or other materials to your personal machine if possible.
- Arrive to your presentation room 10-15 minutes prior to your panel’s start time to setup/check your laptop and meet your Session Chair.
- Monitor your time closely. Running more than a couple of minutes over will hamper scheduling (most panels have 4 presenters).
Here are a few links and reminders for you to use as you prepare:
- Guide for First-Time Presenters
- Chairing a Panel
- Audio-Visual Equipment available for your presentation
The conference program is available at the program submission site here: